[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- From: Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:56:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> There is no form-field in LO which changes the input from lower case to
>> upper case
> You mean other than Format/Text/Uppercase?
Look at a form-field. Right click on the field > Control properties >
Font. There is one button "Features". No possibility to set the whole
content to uppercase. Only to set "Lowercase to Small Capitals".
This is the behaviour in Writer- and Base-forms.
If you export forms to a *.pdf-form most of this "features" won't be
exported. Also Scribus, which would export more features to a
*.pdf-form, doesn't give a possibility to set the content ot uppercase.
Format > Text > UPPERCASE will change the input of text in Writer, not
in a formfield.
LibreOffice Community: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/map_3
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Writer form field forced to UPPER case||"Roderick A. Anderson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer form field forced to UPPER case||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case||Maurice <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer form field forced to UPPER case