Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case

Hi Maurice,

>> There is no form-field in LO which changes the input from lower case to
>> upper case
>
> You mean other than Format/Text/Uppercase?

Look at a form-field. Right click on the field > Control properties >
Font. There is one button "Features". No possibility to set the whole
content to uppercase. Only to set "Lowercase to Small Capitals".

This is the behaviour in Writer- and Base-forms.

If you export forms to a *.pdf-form most of this "features" won't be
exported. Also Scribus, which would export more features to a
*.pdf-form, doesn't give a possibility to set the content ot uppercase.

Format > Text > UPPERCASE will change the input of text in Writer, not
in a formfield.

Regards

Robert