[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Resize object symmetrically?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Resize object symmetrically?
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:44:24 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 9/12/19 08:27, Blue Upsilon wrote:
Let's say I insert a square or image to my slide or document.
I want to resize it symmetrically,
like let's say I want to make it larger vertically and as click & hold and drag down I want it to not just get bigger vertically down but symmetrically up too; by help of pressing a key.
Most visual editors have this like InkScape or MS office, etc.
(In InkScape you press Shift and drag and it resizes in both directions.)
Does LO have this? (I've tried searching online and trying different key combinations to no avail...)
Thanks in advance,
A simple method although it does not involve dragging. Right click the image. Select "Position and Size" from the context menu. Now you have two choices:
1) Select "Keep ratio" and enter either the height or width values.
2) Enter the height and width values.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Resize object symmetrically?||Blue Upsilon <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Resize object symmetrically?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Resize object symmetrically?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Resize object symmetrically?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Resize object symmetrically?