[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Bar codes in LO 5 and or 6?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bar codes in LO 5 and or 6?
- From: "Mauricio Baeza" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2019 17:27:48 -0500 (CDT)
- To: "users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 14:20:41 -0700, Roderick Anderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> I need to print some custom asset tags. Small quantity for a non-profit
> (US 501(3)(C)).
> My search foo has not been good. I found several LO extensions but the
> one I like best - barcode_184.108.40.206.oxt - doesn't work. I get the
> following message from Extension Manager when I try to add it.
The code in this extension is very old.
> Any other suggestions on getting bar codes into LO documents?
Yes, we must writer a new extension, maybe I can help you with this. Send me a document like exactly you need and I evaluate.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Bar codes in LO 5 and or 6?||Roderick Anderson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Bar codes in LO 5 and or 6?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bar codes in LO 5 and or 6?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bar codes in LO 5 and or 6?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bar codes in LO 5 and or 6?