[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- From: jean-francois <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 18:56:48 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 28/08/2019 à 06:25, jean-francois a écrit :
do you know of LibreOffice dialogs selection option?
See Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General, Open/Save dialogues, Use LibreOffice dialogues checkbox.
This option replaces the OS Open/Save dialogues with LibreOffice own ones. These have a Preferred Listbox on the left which should be what you're looking for.
Johnny Rosenberg has pointed me that the said option doesn't exist any more in the recent LibreOffice versions.
I'm using version 5.4 :(
I've checked in v.6.2 and, yes, it is not there any more :(
Now this option is carefully hidden in the expert configuration pane (uh?).
Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Advanced, click "Open Expert Configuration" button.
In the org.openoffice.Office.Common branch (easiest is to enter "dialog" in the search bar at the top), you get a bunch of entries. One of them is "Misc" with a property of "UseSystemFileDialog". Set it to False (double-click) to get the LibreOffice Open/Save dialogs I was talking about.
Thanks again to Johnny for debugging my message.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories||David MartinezRamirez <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories||jean-francois <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories