[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- From: jean-francois <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 06:25:15 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 28/08/2019 à 00:56, David MartinezRamirez a écrit :
I would like to ask for a change in programming: "Open File menu item"
I need to be able to open a recent file by frequency of use (of
files), instead of (last used).
I have many directories and files to open and each time I need to open
a file, the directory is not the last one I used, and I have to search
for it manually, and it is too slow to find.
And also configure the program to remember the image directory (Insert
Image menu), because it changes also (Was it working good before?,
perhaps is my own computer...).
I hope this could be solved by an automatic program and improve the
do you know of LibreOffice dialogs selection option?
See Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General, Open/Save dialogues, Use LibreOffice dialogues checkbox.
This option replaces the OS Open/Save dialogues with LibreOffice own ones. These have a Preferred Listbox on the left which should be what you're looking for.
My two euro-cents,
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories||jean-francois <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories||David MartinezRamirez <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Ask help about recent directories