[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- From: Dave Howorth <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:25:07 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:44:27 +0900
Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Good evening
> Is the list down?
> I have not received a single message in almost a week.
You can check the archive to see if you've missed anything. The address
is listed at the bottom of every message. I've copied your address as
well, in case you aren't getting anything from the list and wouldn't
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] List down?||Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] special characters from keyboard?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Threaded view in Nabble forums.