[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:38:12 -0400
- To: email@example.com
I have been receiing several messages daily for months.
On 8/15/19 07:28, M Henri Day wrote:
Den tors 15 aug. 2019 kl 12:45 skrev Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
Is the list down?
I have not received a single message in almost a week.
I'm still receiving messages - save when I'm not, but then I usually get a
message with a number that I fail to understand how I am expected to use,
telling me that everything is back to normal if I see it....
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] List down?||Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?||M Henri Day <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] List down?