[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 Writer tab stops
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 Writer tab stops
- From: John Kaufmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 00:38:51 -0400
- To: email@example.com
It has been months, and several releases, since I last used LO in
any serious way, and it seems that, somewhere in the transitions
from 4.? to 5.? to 6.2, Writer tab settings have been displaced.
The LO 6.2 online Help says:
You can set a tab stop
by clicking on the ruler or by selectingFormat
- Paragraph - Tabs.Both methods affect the
current paragraph or all selected paragraphs.
-- which is how I remember it. But when I try, via the menu, toFormat -
Paragraph, there is no"Tabs"tab - just:
"IndentsSpacing" - "Alignment" - "Text Flow"
- "OutlineNumbering" - "Drop Caps" - "Borders"
- "Area" - "Transparency".
And if I
(double-)click on the ruler, it opens the sameFormat -
Paragraphmenu at the "Borders" tab (which of course
has nothing to do with tab stop settings).
Can someone direct me to the solution to this common (and
formerly simple) problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 Writer tab stops||John Kaufmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] No spellcheck on fields
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 Writer tab stops
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] No spellcheck on fields.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2 Writer tab stops