[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] No spellcheck on fields.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] No spellcheck on fields.
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:58:11 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Does anyone know why fields with
spelling errors are not checked by the spell checker in Writer?
For example change the "User Name" to something blatantly
incorrect and insert the "Author" field into a document. Do the
same with a "Document Title".Dave
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] No spellcheck on fields||Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] special characters from keyboard?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] No spellcheck on fields
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problema sicurezza CVE-2019-9848 e CVE-2019-9848 e patch per Fresh non per Steel
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] No spellcheck on fields