[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] odt file contents - naming of files in Pictures/ directory
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] odt file contents - naming of files in Pictures/ directory
- From: Mike Scott <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:30:07 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all; I've just come unstuck near the end of a project.
I'm creating an odt file pretty much from scratch. All works, but I need to embed an image within the odt file rather than just linking to an external image (the latter works OK).
Unfortunately, images within the Pictures/ directory seem to obey some naming convention that's currently outwitting me.
I've tried manually renaming an image inside an existing document and editing content.xml to correspond. LO complains the file is broken, suggesting the strings cannot be random.
Example names I see in Pictures/ are (the sole 2 pictures from the same document):-
Changing DABFE to DABFF (and content.xml to match) causes LO to offer to repair a broken document -- regenerating the original name.
Can anyone say exactly how those names are generated please? (Or where it would be documented. I've seen the odf spec does not define this area.)
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England
"The only way is Brexit" -- anon.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: SQL Syntax UPDATE
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] record durations, not time of day
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] SQL Syntax UPDATE
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] record durations, not time of day