[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- From: Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 07:38:56 +1200
- To: charles meyer <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
If I leave the drop down box alone and just type into the search field,
the search goes back to the beginning of my emails, 15 years.
On 22/07/2019 03:45, charles meyer wrote:
> I'm trying to search and then save old gmails in my Libre Writer.
> Has anyone found an easy way to search gmails older than just one year.
> There's the search box drop down menu where you can search by terms and All
> Mail + Spam but the drop down menu for date is limited by one year.
> There's a box next to that box where you can play with dates going back 10+
> years but that one year box next to it limits the search.
> Can you pls share how you've been able (recently) to search all your mails
> (or at least all your Sent mails) for the past 10+ years in your gmail
> Thank you.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer||Felmon Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer||charles meyer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: SQL Syntax UPDATE
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer