Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: SQL Syntax UPDATE

Hi Harvey,

> I remember using VBA from my days with MSAccess, but our LO/Linux world
> has such an 'embarrassment of riches' I don't quite know where to
> start. You could say I'm a bit intimidated by the idea. Any suggestions
> where I might start?

I see your mailaccount is from *.de (Germany). So could be you
understand the German descriptions of the Base-Handbuch. You could find
the newest versions on my homepage. There are also example-databases
where you could find parts of macro-code.

You could also find older versions, which are translated into English:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/
... but my English might be a littel bit too funny ...

Regards

Robert