[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] SQL Syntax UPDATE
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] SQL Syntax UPDATE
- From: Harvey Nimmo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:04:19 +0200
- To: libreoffice-users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm running LO Version: 184.108.40.206 on OpenSUSE LEAP 15.1 and have run into
a snag with a query I am trying to construct.
The SQL editor is rejecting this UPDATE query that, I believe, obeys
the standard SQL syntax.
UPDATE 'Adressensammlung'.'Adressen' SET 'Adressen'.'Print_flag' = TRUE
WHERE 'Adressen'.`Xmas` = TRUE;
I'm no SQL expert but I cannot for the life of me understand what is
wrong with that command.
Must I understand that LO Base is not supporting the standard SQL
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] SQL Syntax UPDATE||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] capability to install a non gui dependent libreoffice onto a server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] SQL Syntax UPDATE
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] capability to install a non gui dependent libreoffice onto a server
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] SQL Syntax UPDATE