[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- From: James Knott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:59:12 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 2019-07-21 11:45 AM, charles meyer wrote:
> I'm trying to search and then save old gmails in my Libre Writer.
> Has anyone found an easy way to search gmails older than just one year.
> There's the search box drop down menu where you can search by terms and All
> Mail + Spam but the drop down menu for date is limited by one year.
> There's a box next to that box where you can play with dates going back 10+
> years but that one year box next to it limits the search.
> Can you pls share how you've been able (recently) to search all your mails
> (or at least all your Sent mails) for the past 10+ years in your gmail
Are you trying to do this in a browser? Use a real email client, such
as Thunderbird. With it you can sort as far back as you like. You can
also use it to archive mail by year. Configure Thunderbird to use IMAP,
to keep everything in sync.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer||charles meyer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer