[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- From: charles meyer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:45:02 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm trying to search and then save old gmails in my Libre Writer.
Has anyone found an easy way to search gmails older than just one year.
There's the search box drop down menu where you can search by terms and All
Mail + Spam but the drop down menu for date is limited by one year.
There's a box next to that box where you can play with dates going back 10+
years but that one year box next to it limits the search.
Can you pls share how you've been able (recently) to search all your mails
(or at least all your Sent mails) for the past 10+ years in your gmail
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer||Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer||Roderick Anderson <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer||James Knott <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Class name for certain LO Impress objects in macro
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Form fields not filled
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Gmail Saving in Libre Writer