Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled

Hi Harvey,

> OpenSUSE provides only the ODBC connector for mariadb, no JDBC
> connector.

I'm using only JDBC with OpenSUSE. You have to dowload it directly from
MariaDB

> What I saw was:
>
> SELECT * <tablename>.*, <tablename>.<Field1>, <tablename>.<Field2> FROM
>
> After deleting the text ', <tablename>.<Field1>, <tablename>.<Field2>'
> from the SQL query, the extra fields were not displayed on running the
> query. But on saving the query again, the deleted text was added again,
> and it's back to square one.
>
> Is this a bug?

Yes, it is a buggy behaviour of the editor. Have tested this: Created a
query for MariaDB, tried to set a field to "unvisible", which should
only be used to sort the query, but it doesen't work.
The behaviour is the same in the internal Firebird database, but it will
work right with internal HSQLDB.

Would your report the bug? I will confirm it.

Regards

Robert