[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled
- From: Harvey Nimmo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:39:54 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On Thu, 2019-07-18 at 10:48 +0200, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Le 18/07/2019 à 09:47, Harvey Nimmo a écrit :
> Hi Harvey,
> > I using LibreOffice (version 188.8.131.52) Base as client to a backend
> > Mariadb10 via MySQL(JDBC) connector.
> > I have a created a Query in Base of the form SELECT * FROM
> > <tablename>
> > ORDER BY <Field1> ASC, <Field2> ASC
> How did you create this query ? Sounds like you did this via the
> Designer GUI ?
> How is the query being executed ? Via the internal LO SQL parser
> (default when executing via Query Designer) or directly via the db
> engine (direct SQL button activated) ?
> FWIW, there are a few known issues between the MySQL (JDBC) Connector
> and a MariaDB backend when used in combination through LO.
> Have you tried using the MariaDB JDBC connector instead ?
Yes, I created the query via the Base GUI. The query is called up by
Data control of the form.
OpenSUSE provides only the ODBC connector for mariadb, no JDBC
Thanks for your input!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Form fields not filled||Harvey Nimmo <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled