[libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled

Le 18/07/2019 à 09:47, Harvey Nimmo a écrit :

Hi Harvey,

> I using LibreOffice (version 6.1.2.3) Base as client to a backend
> Mariadb10 via MySQL(JDBC) connector.
>
> I have a created a Query in Base of the form SELECT * FROM <tablename>
> ORDER BY <Field1> ASC, <Field2> ASC

How did you create this query ? Sounds like you did this via the Query
Designer GUI ?

How is the query being executed ? Via the internal LO SQL parser
(default when executing via Query Designer) or directly via the db
engine (direct SQL button activated) ?

FWIW, there are a few known issues between the MySQL (JDBC) Connector
and a MariaDB backend when used in combination through LO.

Have you tried using the MariaDB JDBC connector instead ?

Alex