[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Form fields not filled
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Form fields not filled
- From: Harvey Nimmo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:47:11 +0200
- To: libreoffice-users <email@example.com>
I using LibreOffice (version 220.127.116.11) Base as client to a backend
Mariadb10 via MySQL(JDBC) connector.
I have a created a Query in Base of the form SELECT * FROM <tablename>
ORDER BY <Field1> ASC, <Field2> ASC
Why MUST these two sort fields be set to 'visible' in the query (thus
extending the above syntax accordingly), since they are any case part
of the source table? The columns appear twice in the opened query?
I have created a Form based on the above query. However, on filling out
the form for a new record and saving the data, a new record is created
in the table but the data of above two fields remain blank, i.e. are
NOT transferred to the source table. The two fields in the source table
remain blank, whereas all other fields are filled as expected.
Are these two aspects related? Should this be the behaviour? I would
not have expected the data from the two fields to be rejected.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled||Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Form fields not filled