[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 15:23:39 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 7/16/19 1:54 PM, Harvey Nimmo wrote:
I am connecting a Base client (Version: 184.108.40.206) to a remote mariadb
using the MySQL (JDBC) connector.
A form I had generated in Base needed a new field that had to be added
to the source (Base) query and the related (Mariadb) table.
Having added the new field to the table using the Base client, I
expected it to appear in the query which is of the form (SELECT * FROM
<tablename>). It didn't until I closed Base and restarted it.
Is this a bug? Known or new?
I did not have any problem with this. I did this:
1) Created a new query from a current table in my database, Commentary. Use SQL, I added
SELECT * FROM `Bible`.`Commentary` `Commentary`
2) Added a field to Commentary table.
3) Saved the table.
4) Saved the database. (Did you do this?)
5)I opened the query. (If your query was already open, you should have clicked the Run button.)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base||Harvey Nimmo <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice extension XML tags
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base