[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base
- From: Harvey Nimmo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 19:54:06 +0200
- To: libreoffice-users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am connecting a Base client (Version: 22.214.171.124) to a remote mariadb
using the MySQL (JDBC) connector.
A form I had generated in Base needed a new field that had to be added
to the source (Base) query and the related (Mariadb) table.
Having added the new field to the table using the Base client, I
expected it to appear in the query which is of the form (SELECT * FROM
<tablename>). It didn't until I closed Base and restarted it.
Is this a bug? Known or new?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice extension XML tags
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice extension XML tags
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Class name for certain LO Impress objects in macro
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table fields from Mariadb to Base