[libreoffice-users] Collaboration libreOffice online sso and file upload using php

Hi All,

We are seeking help for LibreOffice online for uploading documents and
generating url through PHP script, where we can allow specific user to edit
documents such as Read/Write. Also we need SSO through PHP script.

Thanks and regards
Pawan Mundra