[libreoffice-users] Re: Convert .wps into Ms Word format

> In Microsoft Word 2003 or newer, just choose the "Works" file type from the
Open dialog box.
> You can then navigate to the folder containing the WPS file you want to
> open.
Which was removed in MS Office 2007... so basically no: if you / your friend
does not also have a decade old software then you will have to use
LibreOffice. If it is not a Microsoft Works file, then we have a completely
different situation...

Best regards,

Dennis Roczek