[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Convert .wps into Ms Word format
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Convert .wps into Ms Word format
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 22:32:20 +0200
- To: email@example.com
charles meyer schrieb am 13-Jul-19 um 21:29:
I was sent a .wps file (about 3-5 pages). It's from a trustworthy person
who has really old software and not computer savvy.
It is a Microsoft Works Document or a Kingsoft Writer Document?
I've read a plethora of Google results and none have worked to convert that
file format into readable format. Word pad came the closes but still a lot
of unrecognized characters.
I've read Zamar online is not to be trusted.
Has anyone used Libre Writer or Draw or any downloadable free program to
convert .wps files?
Why not simple try it? You need not install LibreOffice, but can use a portable version.
Why do you want MS Word format? If someone, who has only MS Office and wants MS Word format, and the file is indeed a Microsoft Works Document, then "Microsoft Works 6–9 File Converter" might be an option too.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Convert .wps into Ms Word format||charles meyer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Convert .wps into Ms Word format
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Convert .wps into Ms Word format
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Convert .wps into Ms Word format
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Convert .wps into Ms Word format