[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Help with formula - number conversion
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Help with formula - number conversion
- From: Tanstaafl <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 14:05:56 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need some help with converting a number (in a text field) to a
The type of number is time, and it is in the form of:
I need to convert this to just minutes, rounded up, so if ss is more
than 30 it adds another minute.
I'm at a loss as to how to even start (I'm not a spreadsheet guy)...
I would appreciate any pointers on how to get this done...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with formula - number conversion||Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with formula - number conversion||Harvey Nimmo <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] PDF Editing with Libre
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with formula - number conversion
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer on Mac: view sidebar shortcut
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with formula - number conversion