[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] PDF Editing with Libre
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] PDF Editing with Libre
- From: charles meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 11:55:36 -0400
- To: email@example.com
I hope you were able to enjoy your weekend.
I saved your helpful post and wondered if its Libre Draw which opens a pdf
and if so if there’s an easy way to delete graphical characters appearing
as words in that PDF?
Ex. The title of something appears in a pdf followed by the date and Web
How could I leave the title but delete the date and Web site and then save
or export that whole document as a pdf?
I don’t have a budget for a pdf editor.
Thanks so much.
From: Cley Faye <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] PDF Extnension for Libre Office/Writer or
Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A recent installation of LibreOffice is able to open almost any PDF through
the Draw module. From there, it is possible to redo the placement and
extract part of the file.
Note that it won't open in Writer (or other modules), and that opening a
PDF for editing is not a pixel-perfect process; there can be some issues
with the import (but if all you want is get a picture it's alright).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] PDF Editing with Libre||Federico Quadri <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] PDF Editing with Libre
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Gallery file format specifiation for *.sdg *.sdv *.thm
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] PDF Editing with Libre