Hi Cley,

I hope you were able to enjoy your weekend.

I saved your helpful post and wondered if its Libre Draw which opens a pdf
and if so if there’s an easy way to delete graphical characters appearing
as words in that PDF?

Ex. The title of something appears in a pdf followed by the date and Web
site.

How could I leave the title but delete the date and Web site and then save
or export that whole document as a pdf?

I don’t have a budget for a pdf editor.

Thanks so much.

Charles.