[libreoffice-users] Re: Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO

>>> "AP" == Andrew Pitonyak <andrew@pitonyak.org> writes:

> I don't think it was that much code. I might even have a working copy
> from a few years back, but won't have computer access until next week.
> Might have deleted it.

Here is what I found.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180326030224/http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/hillview/OOo/

I finally made some progress using LO 5 (in 6 it seems I was not
successful).

However when executing any of these macros, I recveived a macro language
error, but I really don't now the language so I can't really tell much.