Re: [libreoffice-users] Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO

just so we're clear, the macro functionality was not even close to the functionality in word perfect. all the macro did, was displaying a dialogue all of the codes. There is certainly a lot of use for this, but nothing near what you do automatically in word perfect.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​