Re: [libreoffice-users] Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO

On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 07:45 +0200, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> Hi
>
> > From time to time the question pops up whether LO could support
> Wordperfects reveal code. The developer are not too keen, and sometimes
> it is stated that this feature could be implemented by a
> macro/extension.
>
> Now I remember that long time ago such macros existed and using the
> wayback machine I found them. They were written around 2005 for OO 1.2,
> using the sxw format.
>
> I tried them out in LO 6.2 and they don't work.
>
> Is there somebody with enough knownledge in macros to translate those
> macros to LO 6.2?
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Uwe Brauer

Just in case any further support for this change is desired, one of the all-time
BEST features of Word Perfect was "reveal codes". You could actually use it to
figure out why the page format was not as expected!

I would love to see this feature added to Libre Office!

John