Re: [libreoffice-users] Incorrect font colour when printing in Base

Hi Robert,

> Attachments aren't allowed here.

Sorry.

> If you wan't to print a letter with Base you could better use a report.

I just want something quick and easy. When I tried making a report it was very slow and I ended up with a report made up from every letter I had ever written, which is not what I want.

> What is the difference between the fields you could or couldn't print
> with the choosen colour?

I have discovered that the ones that work were all multi-line and the ones that didn't were single-line fields. By changing all fields to multi-line they print with my chosen colour. All except one, which is a date field with a drop-down box and cannot be changed to multi-line.

Thanks,
Adam