[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Firefox themes
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Firefox themes
- From: Eustace Fril <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 08:52:24 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The menu bar of LO is all white, I cannot see anything except when I click
on an item.
I have Windows 10 and use High Contrast yellow on black colors.
I've tried to get Firefox themes, but I wasn't able. It says:
Please try again later.
This problem is not new. Several months ago when I first downloaded LO I
encountered it, and in fact it made me delay starting using LO because of
I came to understand that I shouldn't expect this issue to be fixed in the
foreseeable future. So I downloaded a theme on my desktop (*.xpi). Is it
possible to install it manually in some folder?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Firefox themes||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Firefox themes||Roderick Anderson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: "/" character disappears in Writer
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Firefox themes
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Sort defaults
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Firefox themes