[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: AltGr functionality
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: AltGr functionality
- From: Peter Maunder <Peter_Maunder@Cantab.net>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 04:28:22 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I suggest you check your system/keyboard settings to sort out the default
system settings. How you do this will depend on your system first not LibO
and the actual keyboard, language and brand. What operating system and
language are you using, and what keyboard setting is defined?
AltGr is controlled by your system KEYBOARD setting. Technically they are
called LEVEL 3 and LEVEL 4 (AltGr and SHIFT-ALtGr). Level 1 and 2 are
Lowercase and Shift. The settings depend on your keyboard, language and the
use of Keyboard-OPTIONS. The keyboard input is then handed over to the
application, in this case LibreOffice.
For example on my Keyboard set to English (UK) international, many of the
European accents, are set using the AltGr, for example ç é á Ç É Á and €
(the latter is dependant on the option settings).
I also have American-International, Irish, German(Switzerland) as
alternative keyboard settings to test different settings for LibO, oh and
French(French). They are controlled by the system.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: AltGr functionality + Swedish Keyboard||Peter Maunder <Peter_Maunder@Cantab.net>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: AltGr functionality||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] AltGr functionality||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] AltGr functionality
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: insert non-breaking semi-space
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] AltGr functionality
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: AltGr functionality