[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Writing to Android device
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Writing to Android device
- From: aguador <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:22:15 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
Until relatively recently I have been able to write and export directly
to my Android device, which allows me to read things in transit or
avoid lugging my laptop. However, somewhere along the line, I believe
in the LO-6.2 series, this has become impossible. Attempting to write
an odf file or export to pdf results in a "File does not exist" error,
followed by a "general input/output error".
The problem occurs in Mageia 7, E22 DE, currently with LO-18.104.22.168. Is
there perhaps a setting to cure this ill?
Cor, I've copied you as you helped so much on the save dialog issue.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO ignores DE settings
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space