Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux

Mike Scott wrote on 6/14/19 9:35 AM:

> Under Tools|Options|LibreOffice|general you get the option to choose
> LO-style dialogues.

It is hidden - for a reason unclear to me - in the expert configuration
settings.
Options > LibreOffice > Advanced > Expert config. .. search for dialog,
or better UseSystemFileDialog.

> If I pick 'LO-style' I see what you appear to be describing; clearing
> that checkbox gives a more sensible (IMO) dialogue box.

Both the system and the internal have their advantages. I still struggle
with keyboard use of the system one (Ubuntu Gnome), so I prefer the
internal one.

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6