Subject:[libreoffice-users] Reduce white space between chart border
and chart
Date:Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 5:08 PM
To:users@global.libreoffice.org
Cc:Carl
Winerich

At
15:42 12/06/2019 -0400, Carl Winerich wrote:How can I reduce the amount of
white space between a chart and the border/margin around it?I'm not sure you can. But what you can do, with the same effect,
is to use Format Chart Area to set the transparency of the chart
area to 100%. This will mean that you can position the chart
overlapping whatever elements you want to be closer to it and they
will show through as if that unwanted surround were not there.I trust this helps.Brian Barker