As always from your methods- that's perfect
        and exactly what was needed.  Thanks Brian.

CarlFrom:Brian
          Barker [mailto:b.m.barker@btinternet.com]
Subject:[libreoffice-users] Reduce white space between chart border
          and chart
Date:Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 5:08 PM
To:users@global.libreoffice.org
Cc:Carl
          Winerich

At
      15:42 12/06/2019 -0400, Carl Winerich wrote:How can I reduce the amount of
        white space between a chart and the border/margin around it?I'm not sure you can. But what
you can do, with the same effect,
      is to use Format Chart Area to set the transparency of the chart
      area to 100%. This will mean that you can position the chart
      overlapping whatever elements you want to be closer to it and they
      will show through as if that unwanted surround were not there.I trust this helps.Brian Barker