[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac
- From: Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:36:05 +0200
- To: PascalH <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Le 12/06/2019 à 09:09, PascalH a écrit :
Are you by any chance trying to connect to an external hsqldb.jar ?
Have you tried the same operation with an Oracle JDK 11 ?
I don't have any problems creating an embedded hsqldb ODB file on macOS
Mojave with Oracle JDK 11, but there might well be a problem with Oracle
More info, please.
There is also bug 121925, which might be relevant here, if you are using
an external hsqldb.jar
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac||PascalH <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac||PascalH <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac