[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac
- From: PascalH <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 09:09:16 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Second message, sorry for the noise, but I have not read that I could not use attachments.
I’m trying to use Base. I have installed Oracle JDK 12.0.1, but when I try to build a database I get an error message.
I join two URL on my Google Drive :
showing that everything seems ok with Java
showing the error message that I can translate (more or less right) as : the pilot class of « …" could not be loaded. The class pathway of the supplementary pilot is « …… "
MacBook 13, Mojave. LO 6152
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base Java Mac
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac