[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Quotation marks messed up in 6.2.4
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Quotation marks messed up in 6.2.4
- From: MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 18:29:56 -0700
- To: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have managed to suppress the open-close quote marks, single and
double, in all my documents, using only the straight apostrophe and
quote mark, but after updating to 6.2.4, I'm getting the curly-matched
open-close quotes I don't want..
I looked it up in the help, but the setting in Autocorrect options
looks correct even though it is behaving wrongly.
What am I missing?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LO upgrade under Linux - delete old files
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Draw
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO upgrade under Linux - delete old files