[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Transparency in Draw
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Draw
- From: gingersmoon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 05:25:28 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
I use "colour remover" to make some pictures background transparent in DRAW,
it shows well when I export to PDF, however, when it is printed out, the
transparent part become black shadow, is there any solution to solve?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Quotation marks messed up in 6.2.4