[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- From: Dennis Roczek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 15:30:45 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
sorry for the very late reply.
basically no: there is no sheet listing the differences.
> Most obvious is the difference in absolute cell reference or relative, and
> the way to propagate a formula throughout a sheet.
well the behavior can be switched in the settings (which kind of formula
version you want to use, or if to support regex directly).
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel||Leo L te Braake <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Draw
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with List Server?