[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 19:24:06 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Malcolm Jaros schrieb am 26-May-19 um 11:31:
Using Impress Version: 126.96.36.199 in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, when I add to text in a slide the font size automatically reduces to keep the text within the text box.
Can I prevent this auto resizing of the font?
If so, how do I do this?
In Impress it is likely the new option "Autofit Text". For the presentation objects it on as default. You can switch it off in the context menu of the object.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?||Malcolm Jaros <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Saving to mobile device, LO 188.8.131.52
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Transparency in Draw