[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- From: "W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 10:39:06 +0000
- To: Malcolm Jaros <email@example.com>
- Cc: "Global Users@" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 26 May 2019, Malcolm Jaros wrote:
> Using Impress Version: 220.127.116.11 in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, when I add to text in a slide the font size automatically reduces to keep the text within the text box.
> Can I prevent this auto resizing of the font?
> If so, how do I do this?
Right-click on the frame and select 'Position and Size' from the
pop-up menu. Then check the 'Fit height to text' box.
(This is based on an old posting that I found by searching:
I'm confused by how this is related to enabling the Text toolbar (View
> Toolbars > Text) and using the option 'Fit text in textbox size'.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?||Malcolm Jaros <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Saving to mobile device, LO 18.104.22.168
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?