[libreoffice-users] How to prevent Impress from changing font size?

Using Impress Version: 6.0.7.3 in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, when I add to text in a slide the font size automatically reduces to keep the text within the text box.
Can I prevent this auto resizing of the font?
If so, how do I do this?
Regards, MalJaros