[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Calc link problem on Mac
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Calc link problem on Mac
- From: bunk3m <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 21:02:10 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking for some help in debugging an issue that I've had since LO 5.4 on Mac. (I've been using LO since it forked.) I'm now running LO 6.3alpha
When I attempt to link a cell in one spreadsheet to another, the linking action using "=spreadsheet/cell location" transposes the link location to lowercase and I get ERR:501/ERR:507/ERR:509.
'file:///Users/me/Documents/Time & Expense Forms/TIMEEX201703.ods']'Details of Expenses 3'!I54
link when made on the Mac or edited on the Mac it looks like this:
'file:///users/me/documents/time & expense forms/timeex201703.ods']'details of expenses 3' I54
I have tried the exactly same linking with exactly the same spreadsheets using LO on Win & Linux and there is no problem. As soon as I try this on the Mac it breaks.
I've posted a bug and it's now nearly 2 years old. It was temporarily fixed in one beta version but I can't find it anymore.
I've been testing alpha and beta builds with the hope that this issue would be resolved but no luck.
I'm frustrated that the bug is still open and want to help figure out why there is a problem but I don't know what to try. I use the linking daily but am stuck on Excel because I can't get it to work on LO.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base Firebird reserved words
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Refreshing links
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base Firebird reserved words
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Refreshing links