[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Base Firebird reserved words
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Base Firebird reserved words
- From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 09:50:13 -0400
- To: email@example.com
I have recently been battling with the change to Firebird.
When using query, I would continuously get some form of 'isc_dsql_prepare' errors.
As it turns out, I repeatedly used "Select" as a field name within "Tables".
Changing the field names from "Select" to "Selection" has eliminated all of the 'isc_dsql_prepare' errors.
I checked the reserved words for Firebird 2.5 and 3.0. "Select" is a reserved keyword in 2.5.
My suspicion is that there is some kind of misinterpretation during the analysis of field name vs keyword when opening and/or using a query.
Can someone confirm that Firebird keywords should never be used as field names.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Base Firebird reserved words||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Fonts and icons blurred
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base Firebird reserved words
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Fonts and icons blurred
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base Firebird reserved words