[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 11:52:54 -0400
- To: email@example.com
What component of LO have you been using to do this? (Writer [mail merge], Calc, Base) More specifics would be nice in terms of the step you took to create the documents.
On 5/17/19 4:32 AM, Oszkó Albert wrote:
I have quite a few certificates containing several data. I inserted them as fields (name, birth date etc.) There should also be the number of the certificate, which I formatted as follows: "aB-"0#"/2019". I expected that aB-01/2019 will appear on the first document but only figures 1,2 etc. appeared. What's gone wrong? In the past years I used the same formatting (with the then existing version of LO) and it worked.
Thanks for the help
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?||Oszkó Albert <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] How to format fields?||Oszkó Albert <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Option Buttons not working in Base
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?