[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- From: Peter Hillier-Brook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 11:40:51 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 17/05/2019 11:09, Philip Jackson wrote:
> Hi :
> I've had similar problems with LO Help in the past. Sadly I can't
> remember the detail of getting it to work but roughly it was linked with
> getting a correct alignment between the computer's 'system language' and
> the language settings in LO Options > Language settings
> Perhaps you could start with that idea ?
> On 17/05/2019 09:58, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
>> Good afternoon
>> A few days I upgrade my (Windows 10) installation to LibreOffice 22.214.171.124
>> I also installed the offline help package.
>> However, when I click on Help, it ALWAYS goes online.
>> Is there a trick to make the offline help package work?
Are you sure it's going on-line and not just displaying in a browser.
The clue is in the address, where the URL begins with "file".
I don't recall when the change occurred, but it's been around for quite
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] offline help||Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help||Philip Jackson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help