[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] No corresponding column type could be found for column 'ID'.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] No corresponding column type could be found for column 'ID'.
- From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 14:13:20 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows 7 64 bit, Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
I have two databases.
Both have "ID" defined as the first field in the databases.
The first database is an import of text files that is unregistered. I believe it is Firebird, but do not know how to confirm this. The header to the text file has "ID" in the first line, first position and all its fields are blank.
;1-1612-0023-192;1-1617-0009-1759;1.1;2019-05-14;3:32:00 PM; 503075;0;135;100
"ID" field was defined as "Text [ VARCHAR ]" automatically at Import and does not define "ID" as a key field.
The second database is firebird registered.
"ID" is defined as "Integer [ INTEGER ]".
When I want to append a Table from database one to database two, I get the message "No corresponding column type could be found for column 'ID'."
It does not let me skip this warning and move to the next screen where I would usually uncheck the field and allow automatic key to be filled in second database.
Any suggestions welcome.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] No corresponding column type could be found for column 'ID'.||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] No corresponding column type could be found for column 'ID'.