[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- From: Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 16:12:39 +0200
- To: email@example.com
> However, when I try these parameters in the new report, when I select
> "Accumulation" in the Function field, it changes "Data Field" to
> "[AccumulationCostReport]" and the Function and Scope fields go blank.
Seems to be the right function. You could see the content of the
function when opening the report-navigator. The function must be
available there. Should look like
... but could be there is a field without content. If you add NULL (not
0) to the function the result will be NULL.
You could send me a database-example with some dummy-data. I would have
a look at it.
The best way to get the whole sum of all values is to create a view for
the content of the report. The sum will be a part of the view, not
created in the report.
LibreOffice Community: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/map_3
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report||Girvin Herr <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report||Girvin Herr <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report