[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- From: Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 20:03:38 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, LibreOffice Users <email@example.com>
I tried this in calc (which I am assuming you are using), and it seems
to work for what you describe:
The interesting thing is that calc changed it afterwards to
but it still seems to work.
I hope this helps.
Le mercredi 15 mai 2019 à 15:17 -0700, Girvin Herr a écrit :
> I am using LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 on Slackware Linux 14.2 (K4.4.75).
> I have a database with a text field which may or may not be null. What I
> want to do is to prefix a dash "-" before the text if the text field is
> not null. At first, I tried this format:
> Somewhere, not by me, it got changed to:
> However, this does not work. I get the text when not null, but not the
> dash in either case.
> Is there another way to do this?
> Girvin Herr
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.||Girvin Herr <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.||Girvin Herr <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Cannot get summed values in a Base report
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Getting a line break through a query
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with text formatting in Report.